Monday, March 9, 2009

the second monday of lent...


scripture:

the heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.

(psalm 19:1, niv)

questions about the scripture:

in this scripture, david, is making a point about the heavens only being there to glorify GOD. why???


my answers to yesterday's questions:

against all hope, abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "so shall your offspring be."
(romans 4:18, niv)

what is it to believe against all hope??? it is to have total faith; suspending all worldly knowledge.

who are the offspring of abraham??? those who believe in GOD.


saying grace

my Father, in heaven:
You are an AWESOME GOD.
i look forward to spending my eternal life with You when it is is my time to come home to be with you.

until then, please show me what you would have me do here on earth.

here am i; send me.

FATHER, please forgive my sins and help me to be a forgiving, loving soul that You can be proud to call Your own.

my GOD, in prayer of intercession, i lift up the following...

john
john
pat
the nielsons
the schrijvers
tabitha's family
amanda's family (and her co-worker with tb)
the nall family
the sorenson family
k!!!
the macs
the skaggs (all of them)
the gaddises
the pardues
phillip shannon
as well as all those who are suffering
with emotional and/or physical pain
those who have lost their jobs
the leaders around the world
and all others who are crying out to YOU!!!

FATHER, i continue to praise You for answering the prayers above for elisabeth and now for k.

thank YOU again for all YOU are and all YOU do in our lives!!!
in Jesus' name i pray.
amen.

love,
dani

ps. if you have any prayer requests,
please let me know in your comment.
i will add it to my daily prayer list.
i also welcome any/all
praises:D